ADDICT ME!

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Damien Thorn and The Church.



(This story is based on my Original Text and version from my The Omen's Quotes in http://damienthornthrper.tumblr.com/)

"When I was a child.... My mom forced me to go to the church with my dad as the family's routines in the peaceful and cheerful Sunday Morning." Damien started his story about his life with me comfortably and friendly likes I was his close and trustful friend. 


I didn't tell or respond anything or any words with him because I still didn't know how to said something about this. So, all of I did it just...
I nodded my head as the signal for him to continue his story while my thinking and my head were wondering or craving to see something about the symbol of THE OMEN.

"I really didn't know why they must took me away from my lovely home and my lovely nanny anymore. I think I still be okay as long as they didn't take to any church." he rolled his black eyes and smiled at me ironically while he was asking me with some simple question likes..

"Well,Do you think all of people who go to the churches every Sunday or everyday must be the Saints? I mean everyone..."

Seriously,I was blank likes my brain was deleted all of my data from my thinking in a whole life and my mouth was shut completely like he closed my mouth. It means that I still didn't know how to say or answer his question anymore.

Damien looked at me with his pride smiling on his face like he was the winner because of his so meaningful and wise words especially for his complicated question. I really hate to admits about this so much that his question made me so awkward to answer him.

"Why......?
Why everyone who go to churches must be saints?
And why..
Everyone who read bibles must the saints also?

Because I can do it.
Because I can read it.

So,I must be the saint in your thinking also?"

He gave me with his questions again before he asked me again and again.....

"Do you think I'm a saint?"







No comments:

Post a Comment