ADDICT ME!

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Discovering James (My Short story)


Discovering James

               Last Saturday morning I discovered a new best friend who had just come to me coincidentally and surprisingly when I was at home alone. He told me that his name was James and I called him as he wish. Even I had just meet him for the first time, I swore that I used to see him before in somewhere in my house. 

James was strange and he was the friendliest man that I had ever met in my life, especially when he told me that he would come to see me and play with me while my parents weren’t at home. I was so amazed by his mysterious words and acting but I didn’t fear him anymore. Besides, I liked him so much. James always promised me that when my parents weren’t home, he would come and play with me and teach me to do almost everything like the drawing or reading until I started to stay at home alone happier than usual which I always feared the loneliness. 

Eventually, my parents came back home at the same time that James was showing his magical tricks and James had left me immediately. I was so sad and cried almost all day and night about his leaving which happened to me accidentally. Then I realized something important about him that he was an abandoned doll which I always forgot. Today , I still sleep with my doll beside me and call him James!


No comments:

Post a Comment